Monday, May 25, 2015

ASK, BELIEVE, RECEIVE !!!! It's that simple.....or is it??

While browsing through my email I ran across this message: 

From The Secret Daily Teachings........

Ask, Believe, Receive – just three simple steps to create what you want. However, very often the second step, believe, can be the most difficult one. And yet it is the greatest step you will ever take. Believing contains no doubt. Believing does not waiver. Believing is absolute faith. Believing remains steadfast despite what is happening in the outside world.

When you master believing, you have mastered your life.


How many of you actually BELIEVE this? How often have you wanted something so bad, but didn't believe enough that you actually deserved it. Did it happen for you? Or did you  just sink into unbelief and doubt and end up not receiving. Do you even realize how powerful it is to actually BELIEVE!!
I have began putting this to practice in my everyday life. Even if its something as simple as a finding parking spot or winning a contest.  I have practiced asking-believing- and receiving!! It actually works. You have to believe whole heartedly that what you are asking for- you actually believe you will receive.
For instance, I wanted to go to a Hawks game. While on my way to work I was listening to the Ryan Cameron show on V-103. He said to call in and be the 103rd caller in order to win tickets to the Hawks game. I began to call. As I hit redial over and over and continued to hear busy signals and operator response to try again- I continued to say to myself "I am a winner", "I am winning these Hawks tickets", "I am winning", "I believe I am a winner"..... and as I repeated these affirmations I visualized myself at the game! I saw myself seated at the game and cheering on my team. I head a voice say "V-103" and they confirmed I was the right caller. I won those tickets like I BELIEVED I would. Ok some say that's just luck. Believe what you want. I called again and won $103.00 recently and the whole time I BELIEVED I would win. #Winning!!!!

Start putting this concept into practice everyday. Learn more about the Law of Attraction by researching and practicing it daily. Begin to watch things manifest in your life. Get to know who you are and what you want- then begin to ask, believe, and receive!!! This subject is very deep and profound and my goal is to  introduce it to you  so that you may begin to get your mindset aimed toward the possibility of this concept working for you. Research it. Learn about it. Change your thinking; Change you life! If you haven't read "The Secret"  then order you a copy today!
Let me know your experiences with this concept. Do you believe it? Does it work for you?
Comment and don't forget to share!

3 comments:

  1. Many are surrounded by constant negativity. To think that things can ever change seems impossible. Some feel helpless to circumstances. If that makes since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does make sense. I have experienced being around constant negativity. What I had to do was recognize the negative energy and remove myself. I had to separate myself from anything I felt was draining my energy. If its circumstances that seem like they will never change, what you have to do is make a decision that no matter what they WILL change and then you have to take steps toward seeing the change. It is possible. Anything is possible! Change is possible. May you be filled with positive thoughts daily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it and watch it happen!!!!

    ReplyDelete