Thursday, December 19, 2013

Those OTHER friend pictures! Say what!!!????!!!!

I believe I have discussed the whole relationship and having "friends" thing before.... But recently a different type situation was brought to my attention and I felt the need to blog about it. I want to see what my readers think.  The scenario: Jacob has a girlfriend.  She has a lot of male friends. He is ok with it, but he is NOT ok with the fact that her male friends send her pictures. Not just regular, I'm at the mall/ I have on my team jersey/ I'm with the family type pictures.  I'm talking about sexy, shirt off, questionable pose type pictures.  If it were reversed, probably at the same magnitude of a female sending a dude a as/body shot and not showing her face at all.  What Jacob did not like was the face that she defended her friend and said she sees nothing wrong with the pic.  Not only does she see nothing wrong, she saves the pictures on her phone and laptop.
  Now, my question to Jacob.....Are you sure they are just FRIENDS. He can only go by what she says. He has never met or talked to the guy.  In all honestly I feel the issue is his girlfriend not seeing anything wrong with the pictures.  If Jacob sent a girl "friend" of his "questionable" pictures, she thinks it would be wrong because he is in a relationship. But its ok for her to RECEIVE pictures because her friend is not in one. Helloooo!!!!YOU are in a relationship so why is it ok to receive as long as you not returning the favor of sending sexy pictures. Excuses Excuses!!
While I was discussing this with a friend she revealed that her boyfriend has pictures of his friends (some are booty shots where the females show no face). She feels that is they are a true friend and just a friend why the need to send ass shots and if he wants to respect her why does he even accept them and put his so called "friends" in their place from the jump. My reply....Because she been sending pics and he likes them. And she is not going to stop because she knows he likes them and has no respect for his relationship. 
I just know that with me .....I have male friends......I am in a relationship..... some of my male friends are in relationships....And I would not even start the drama of sending them sexy pics of me. I send regular everyday type pics.  But the sexy pics are for my man.....point blank period. And I already know that my male friends would question why I was sending them ass pics because we not even like that. Im sure most men love a good ass picture every now and then but in my opinion those pics should not come from your FRIENDS who you talk to all the time and you consider them to be just a friend.
 If you single cool......but stop disrespecting your woman/man and your relationship by allowing others outside to disrespect your relationship.  Its not the other persons fault.  Its the one who is in the relationship that's allowing it to happen.
But that's just my opinion!! Now I want to hear yours!!!! Comment and share your thoughts!!!!

1 comment: