Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Best Relationship......

What do you feel is your best relationship? Is it the one you have with your parents? Your best friend? Your husband/wife/or partner? Is the relationship with your kids the highlight of your life? Having healthy and happy relationships is an important part of life. But did you know..... that the most important relationship in life is the one you have with yourself?

How can you possibly be happy in a marriage when you are so unhappy with yourself? Or how can you bring joy to your kids when you have no inner joy yourself? The happiness you feel within yourself should radiate throughout all the relationships you build in life. I have written blogs in the past about happiness and how its important it is to strive to be happy everyday! And everyday I try to not let things bother me, worry me, or take me away from my happiness!! I have a great relationship with myself and I build upon it daily.

 Always remember, the only person that can determine your happiness is you.... so if you are in a place of hurt, anger, bitterness, unhappiness, resentment or depression its time to start changing your thought process to reflect more positive thinking. When you change your thinking you change your life! Do you want your life to change? It starts with YOU and YOU have to start doing something to get to that happy place and learning to love yourself more. Being happy makes you feel so free!
 So I'm challenging all my readers to start today.... Make a decision that today is the day you begin that journey to Happy! Begin to let go of anything that interferes with your happiness and prevents you from obtaining that inner peace and happiness that you desire.

Many Blessings to you and Good Luck as you begin your journey to complete and utter Happiness and learning to love yourself first!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment