Monday, July 7, 2014

Why do we care so much about what others think.....

As I scroll through social media and other various newsfeeds ...... It made me pause and ask the question..... Why do we care about what others think? Does it really matter? If you like your wild, naturally curly hair , why do we  care what the girlfriend who encourages you to "straighten it out" or "slap a perm in it!!" says. If you are successful and happy at your job/career, why so we feel the need to entertain that person who is telling you to do something else or why you work there. If you in a relationship and you are happy, why even be concerned with the people who are on the outside trying to dictate how YOUR relationship should be. I have seen peop,e change decisions, and even life journey based on what someone else suggest what they need to do regarding their life. What I think they don't realize is, the decisions you make and what you do is what you have to live with. Not that other person. I'm so to a point in my life where I appreciate advice, but in the end it's my choice what into with my life. So don't be mad at me for doing what I want to do and not what you think I should do. Why be upset over comments from other people who are just mad over decisions you made for your life. People are going to comment and talk all the time. Don't let that affect you! One thing I just read before writing this blog was how Tamera Mowry was so upset at how people showed so much hatred over her marrying a white man. If she knew this prior would it have affected her decision? It shouldn't but you never know. The point is, she loves him, she is married and happy and I hope she gets to the point where she doesn't care what anyone thinks!
There are three words I'm going to sum up this blog post with.... " Live YOUR Life!!!"
Thanks for reading.....
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment