Friday, April 5, 2013

Can You Be IN Love With Two People At the Same Time?

So.....Im watching an episode of "The Game", and I could actually feel Tasha Mack pain as she struggled to deal with the fact that she has feelings for two men. Could it be possible that she could be in love with both "Pookie" and Rick Fox at the same time? 
 My friend says that she "loves" one and is "IN love" with the other, as if it is not possible to be in love with two people at the same time. So my question to you.........."Is it possible to be IN love with two people at the same time?" 

When you think about it, and analyze it....... I think its possible.  After all, these are two different people, you do different things together, you have a different relationship with each one that is unique.  One could make you laugh.....one could be a great/better lover in bed........One could be eaiser to talk to than the other.......One could allow your intellectual side flourish while the other could bring out the party animal fun side in you....... I could go on and on! There are many different reasons you could find yourself falling in love with both.  So what do you to do when you find yourself in a Tasha Mack situation, and you are faced with making a decision and choose between two people you have feelings for. In this case, you can't choose with your heart....because both have claimed a piece of it.

So I guess it all depends on if you believe that you can be in love with two people at the same time or not...... Thats the question.....I want to hear your answers!  

5 comments:

  1. I think it's possible to love two people but to be in love with two people is different. In my opinion it is not possible to be INITIMATELY in love with two people. You are not being totally honest with both men or women. That's when trust issues will arise. Whatsoever is in the dark will come to the light!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see your point. Eventually your heart will lean more toward one of the other. I can see how problems and trust issues can and will arrive.

      Delete
  2. To be in love means that person is your everything you want to see that person, talk to that person, give that person all of you, so I don't think you can provide that to more then one person at a time. That one person has the top spot in your heart. Of course you can love multiple people at once but be in love I mean truly in love nah there can only be one at a time

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a big fat HELL TO THE NAWL...LOL!! But seriously...I don't believe you can be IN LOVE with two people at the same damn time. I mean how could you?? You could LOVE them...but not be IN LOVE with them. Tasha Mack is fooling herself because she ain't fooling me...but then again...I didn't watch it. Good post though.

    ReplyDelete